Information on Author’s Right
Every image published on our web-site is already accessible on the Internet and can be easily found through various search systems. We allow our users and authors to leave comments on them, air their opinions (critical as well) and use it as news item. This is prescribed by U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.).
If there’s an urgency for legal use of published images or articles, it is obliged to appeal for permission to an official rights owner. We ourselves are NOT authorized to full-fledge usage of any images among our materials. The decision to use or change exhibited images belongs to the ones who took those images. We have no intention of violating those rights, and if that so happened, we are always ready to listen to your accusations, provided they are made formally. Opinions of our authors can always be argued and are not undubitable. More details – in Full Disclaimer.
If you noticed any form of rights violation on our website, we urge you to inform us as soon as possible, so we can investigate the reported case and make a decision through discussion with the complainant themselves. Make sure you added all the necessary information to make a conclusion:
- your contacts, including your name, home address, phone number and e-mail and official credentials;
- information on an image that is, according to you, used illegally;
- a web-link to a page where violated materials were used;
- your own statement, proving that we are not authorized to use a respective image;
- credentials of you or a person acting on your behalf, including electronic or physical signature;
- your own statement claiming an authorship/official usage authority of disputed item, made under penalty of perjury.
Remember, that the Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act states that any misuse of author’s right or pretension to own one without a legal authority is a subject to legal prosecution.